Welcome, Guest

Debt Settlement Companies Under Scrutiny

[postlink] http://information-on-debt-consolidation.blogspot.com/2012/01/debt-settlement-companies-under.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUj5Tdwf_qoendofvid[starttext]I would have to agree with these points. I signed up for a debt settlement plan, and while they were not as abusive as some of the things he mentions, it did trash my credit. I was able to settle some of the debt but not for as little as they claimed originally. The final creditor though completely refused. They sued, for an amount almost double the original debt (because of interest and fees), and I ultimately had to declare bankruptcy anyway, which is what I had been trying to avoid.[endtext]
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites.If you have any doubts about legality of content or you have another suspicions, feel free to contact us at andissswin@gmail.com - Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))